Hi, how are you? I’m back from my summer break and raring to go. I spent the last week planning and getting a head start on some upcoming autumn crafts. I can’t wait to show you some of the projects I’ve got planned. Make sure to keep your eyes peeled for an autumn origami leaf garland coming next week.Read More
Today some more of my favourite Etsy finds. If you have a spare minute or two I'd love for you to check them out.
1. Stained Glass Crystal Cluster - The Sweet Karma Bar.
2. Woodland Creatures Biscuit Gift Tin - Honeywell Bakes.
3. Rainbow Fiber Arch - Mandi Smethells.
4. Polar Bear Ring - Good Afternine.
5. Geometric Planter - Polymorphics.
6. Colour blocked embroidered necklace - An Astrid Endeavor.
The above links are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase through them I receive a small commission.
You can find more of my favourite Etsy finds here.
I'm crazy about unicorns. It seems like they're everywhere at the moment. It's good to know I'm not the only one head over heels for this magical animal especially now I know they actually existed! Although with a lot less sparkle and a little bit more woolly mammoth. Unicorn hot chocolate, anyone?
1. Create your own unicorn party balloons - Evescrafts.
2. Diy rainbow and unicorn shrink plastic necklace - Make And Tell.
3. Unicorn strawberry cake - Sugar & Cloth.
4. Pink unicorn hot chocolate - Love & Olive Oil.
5. Make your own enchanting unicorn cake - Craftsy Blog.
6. Pop up unicorn card - Urban Outfitters.
7. Unicorn ankle socks complete with fluffy pink mane - Asos.
9. Fondant unicorn cupcakes - Best Friends For Frosting.