SUGAR DIPPED FRENCH TOAST FINGERS.in food
Today I wanted to share these amazing sugar dipped french toast fingers with you. I had them for lunch and let me tell you not only are they delicious and taste just like doughnuts, they're also really easy to make. All you need is stale bread or brioche in this case, eggs, milk and sugar and you're all set. A perfect decadent breakfast treat.
Ingredients needed to make your own Sugar Dipped French Toast Fingers:
2 large eggs
60 ml semi-skimmed milk
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Slice your brioche into 2 inch fingers.
2. In a bowl whisk together the eggs and milk.
3. Soak your brioche fingers in the egg mixture.
4. Add the butter and oil to a frying pan and heat. Fry your egg soaked brioche fingers until they are golden brown on both sides.
5. Dip your fried french toast fingers into the caster sugar and coat evenly.
6. Serve while hot.
Recipe adapted from here.
What do you think? If you wanted you could even try adding cinnamon to the sugar like I did with these pastry stars or maybe just drizzle them with some strawberry sauce, either way I'm sure they'd be delicious.
Don't forget to follow me over on pinterest for more sweet treat ideas.
P.S. You can find more sweet and savoury treats here.