Here's a few things from around the web that caught my eye this week.
(clockwise from top)
1. Pretty 3D Bright Paper Stars from A Subtle Revelry.
2. Clever Watercolour Mugs using nail varnish from The Merrythought on Poppytalk.
3. How tasty to do these Caramelized Peaches and Cream from Creature Comforts look? It's that toasted crumble almond topping that really makes it.
4. Over on The Proper Pinwheel you can find these sweet Fabric Inspired Macarons decorated with food colour pens.
5. Fall For Diy makes working with concrete look easy with this Diy Chrome and Concrete Planter.
6. I think we all know how much I like making things out of clay so there was no way I wasn't going to love Diy Clay Bead Necklace from Design Love Fest was there?
How about you? What's caught your eye this week?