Cinnamon Sugar Pastry Stars.
Ready made puff pastry.
1. Pre-heat oven to 180c/gas 4.
2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3. Roll out your puff pastry and using a cookie cutter press out your chosen shape.
4. Mix together your cinnamon and sugar. I used a ratio of one part cinnamon to every three parts sugar.
5. Brush a little beaten onto the top of each star and then dip into your cinnamon sugar mixture.
6. Place on your lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 mins.
7. Remove from oven and leave to cool before removing from tray.
You could easily turn these sweet sugary stars into a savoury snack, all you need to do is replace the cinnamon sugar with some poppy seeds and parmesan cheese and you're all set.
If anyone's got any other quick and easy party snacks please share them in the comments below. I'd love to hear your ideas.