Let's get started.
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIY ORIGAMI BOWS:
Origami paper (I used the papers out of this set) and a pair of scissors.
The above links are affiliate links. This means this if you purchase through them I receive a small commission.
2. Fold in half again and crease.
3. Open your paper out and flip it over. Fold it in half this time diagonally with the pattern on the outside. Open it out, turn it 90 degrees and fold in half again diagonally.
4. Collapse your paper along the folded lines pattern side in. Press flat and fold the tip down 1 to 2 cm. Crease well.
5. Open your paper out. You should now have a small square in the centre of your paper.
7. Fold the top layer down to meet in the middle. Flip your folded paper over and repeat on the other side.
8. Carefully open your paper back up. You should be able to see a square forming in the centre. Press flat making sure all the folds stay in place.
10. Fold the first flap down to reveal the top of the bow. Fold down the top to form 2 triangles like in the 2nd picture down. Fold both flaps up and repeat to form the bottom of the bow.
11. Fold both flaps back down to make the tails of the bow. Fold the sides in before cutting up the centre of the tails. Take the sides you've just cut and fold them in.
12. Flip the bow over.
13. To finish the bow fold the tips into the centre and tuck them under the square. Press flat or leave as it is for a 3D bow.