We're kicking off Monday with 6 diy's I'd love to make.
1. I love, love, love this diy driftwood wall hanger from The Effortless Chic. I have a similar piece of wood I've been holding onto for quite a while. I had plans to use it to hang a giant wall hanging I never actually got around to making but maybe I could use it to make one of these instead. What do you think?
2. Has anyone got a party coming up? These diy bunny party hats from The House That Lars Built are originally an Easter craft but I think they're too cute not to be used all year round.
3. A change in season always inspires me to get more organised so these diy leather catchalls from Diy In PDX could be a great place to start.
4. These dream catchers are lollipops, yes you read that right, lollipops! Pop on over to Sprinkle Bakes for the full tutorial. So beautiful and creative.
5. Wouldn't these diy pinecone fire starters from Something Turquoise make the best Autumn gift? Although they might be too pretty to burn.
6. If you've ever wanted to try weaving but didn't want to spend a lot of money on the equipment this simple cardboard loom from The Weaving Room could be the solution to all your problems. I've used a clipboard in the past and an old canvas frame so I'm looking forward to trying a cardboard loom as well.
What diy's would you love to make? Share them in the comments below.