Happy happy Friday everyone. Can you believe we're halfway through the Summer? It feels like it's flying by. Here are 6 floral diy's to fill those (hopefully) long, sunny Summer days.
1. The most amazing Diy Faux Flower Coat from Studio Diy.
2. Decorate your wall with some Diy Floral and Wire Words from Lovely Indeed.
3. Diy Chocolate Daffodils from The Cake Blog. Yes, you read that right. Chocolate!
4. Colourful Diy Floral Napkin Rings from Bird's Party are the perfect party accessory.
5. Easy peasy Diy Tissue Paper Flower Party Straw from Lia Griffith,
6. And a Printable Floral Crown from The House That Lars Built.
Wishing you a sun filled weekend.