DIY BINDER CLIP NOTEBOOKS.in craft, diy, paper crafts
I always carry a notebook around with me. It's something I've done since school but it's only been the last couple of years that I started making my own. I first saw this bookbinding technique over on Sea Lemon's YouTube channel back in February and I think it might be the easiest bookbinding method I've ever seen.
SUPPLIES: Scoreboard and bone folder, A5 printer paper, coloured cardstock, binder clips, stickers to decorate and a paper trimmer.
1. Trim down your card to the same size as your pages. I chose to make mine A5.
2. Measure your binder clips and score a line just in front of where your clips will be. This lets your cover fold open easily and not crease. Do this for the front and back covers.
3. Sandwich your pages between your front and back covers and secure with a couple of binder clips.
4. Gently squeeze the binder clip handles together. You should be able to remove one side first and then the other.
5. To finish decorate with your chosen stickers.
I got my stickers in the sale for a £1 in New Look, you might have seen me sharing them on Instagram. Is anyone else as obsessed as I am with Instagram stories? I love seeing the little behind the scenes snippets of people's lives.
So, what do you think? Pretty easy, right? And the great thing about them is you can refill them as much as you like. Simply attach the metal handles to the clips again, open them out and swap out the pages.