Dress up store bought or homemade cupcakes with these free floral cupcake toppers. Simply print out, attach to a cocktail stick and pop on your cake.
In celebration of the glorious weather we've been experiencing in the U.K. I made these sweet printable floral cupcakes toppers for you to download and enjoy. I know I'm probably beginning to sound like a broken record going on and on about how much sunny weather we've been having but I can't help it. It's practically unheard of for us to have this much sun and not a single drop of rain so it's hard not to get swept up in all this summer fever.
I don't know about you but I love a good cupcake topper. It's amazing how a simple piece of card perched on top of a plain store bought cake can jazz it up and make it look extra special. If you're planning a party this summer I think these flowers will make the best finishing touch.
MATERIALS YOU'LL NEED TO MAKE YOUR OWN FLORAL CUPCAKE TOPPERS:
- Free Printable Floral Cupcake Toppers
- Scissors/Craft Knife
- Cocktail Sticks/Toothpicks
- Washi Tape/Glue
1. Download and print out the floral cupcake toppers onto cardstock.
2. Cut out the flowers using scissors or if you're feeling brave a craft knife.
3. Attach a cocktail stick to the back of each flower using washi tape or glue.
4. Pop on top of your cupcake to decorate or arrange a whole bunch on top of a cake to create a lovely summer garden display.