Surprise someone this Easter with these adorable carrot treat boxes. These cute little boxes are so easy to put together and so much fun to make. Fill with chocolate eggs and have yourself a sweet little treat for Easter.
Easter is just around the corner so I thought I’d share a quick little craft with you – Diy Easter Carrot Treat Boxes! You can make these bright orange paper carrots with just a few simple supplies and they couldn’t be easier to make. Fill with some yummy treats and use as cute little table decorations.
1. Cut a 6 x 6 inch piece of orange paper or card.
2. Place double sided tape along 2 of the sides to make an ‘L’ shape. Try to get it as close to the edges as possible.
3. Peel the backing of one of the strips of tape and roll the paper into a tube.
4. Peel the backing of the strip at the end of your tube.
5. Press the end together to seal shut.
6. Fill with chocolate eggs or other treats.
7. Cut a strip of green paper. Cut using a pair of fringe scissors to make the carrot top. I made mine 6 x 3 inches and made 3 carrot tops out of it.
8. Pinch the pouch together this time in the opposite direction.
9. Attach the carrot top to the inside of your pouch using some double sided tape.
9. Press and seal the top of your pouch closed with some more tape.
And that’s all there is to it. From start to finish it took me less than 5 minutes to make each carrot. Perfect if you’re looking for a last minute Easter gift.
Not only do they make fantastic handmade gifts but they also look lovely as Easter table decorations or as party favours. Pop them in a flower pot with some fake grass for a sweet centerpiece or stamp a name on each one and use as a table setting.