With Spring finally making an appearance around here I've rounded up 6 of my favourite Spring crafts to celebrate. After a long Winter it's always nice when the pretty pastels start popping up. I'm dying to have a go at those flower shaped pop tarts, they look absolutely amazing. And those giant watercolour paper flowers are pretty special too. They'd make the perfect backdrop to a baby shower or wedding, don't you think?
1. Diy Spring Flower Covered Backpack - Aww Sam.
2. Simple Cupcake Liner Flowers - One Little Project.
3. Diy Painted Canvas Sneakers - Fox + Hazel.
4. Diy Stenciled Tea Towels - Handmade Charlotte.
5. Spring Flower Shaped Pop Tarts - Aww Sam.
6. Giant Hanging Paper Flowers - Oh Happy Day.