Check out these 9 amazing pegboards that will inspire you to get organised. It's all well and good hiding your craft supplies in boxes and drawers but sometimes you need those essential craft supplies on hand. Try making one of these modern pegboard shelving systems and solve all your home storage needs.
I've been toying with the idea of hanging some pegboard above my desk. I spent an hour or so tidying up and reorganising all my craft supplies yesterday and realised I really could do with some more storage. I always end up with loads of bits and pieces cluttering up the place and I hate to throw any of them away. You never know when you might need that 2 inch square of stripey scrapbook paper or that tiny bit of your favourite lagoon blue paint at the bottom of the tube. I know as soon as I throw it away I'll find the perfect use for it. Does anyone else have this problem?
As much as I try to stay organised it always seems to mount up. Still, there is something so nice about an organized craft area. Maybe one of these amazing diy pegboard organisers would do the trick. A whole wall of organised storage sounds like this messy crafters dream.
Check them out below.
1. Diy Pegboard from Little House On The Corner.
2. Diy Inspiration Pegboard from .
3. Diy Plywood Pegboard from Mademoiselle Claudine.
4. Diy Pegboard Words from Lovely Indeed.
5. A Totally Tropical Pegboard Mini Bar from The Ordinary Lovely.
6. DIY Standing Vanity with Pegboard & Hidden Mirror Storage from Fall For Diy.
7. Giant Pegboard DIY from Vintage Revivals.
8. Diy Pegboard Wall Organiser from The Merrythought.
9. Diy Plywood Pegboard Wall from Place of My Taste.
What do you think? Have any of these made you want to get out that drill and get hanging?