MAKE IT MONDAY: DIY ORIGAMI PENCIL HOLDERS.in craft, diy, origami, paper crafts, stationery
Hi, I'm back with another easy Make It Monday, diy origami pencil cases. I love to give people fancy pens or pencils as presents but sometimes simply wrapping them up doesn't seem like quite enough. I came across these origami chopstick holders and thought the paper pockets would be the perfect way to jazz up any future stationery gifts.
Here's how I made them.
1. Cut your paper to size. I used a 7x7 inch square to make these pencil holders but it will depend on the size of your pencils.
2. Fold your square in half with the pattern facing down.
3. Open your paper back out and fold the sides in to meet the center fold.
4. Open out and fold the top left corner to meet the center fold.
5. Fold the top right corner to meet the 1st fold from the right.
6. Fold the right hand side to the center and then the left hand side over to the right.
7. Take the last flap and wrap it around the back. Use a little glue to hold the back flap in place.
8. Flip your paper over and slide your pencils into the pocket.
And there you have it, super cute diy origami pencil holders. The perfect gift for any stationary lovers in your life.
Hey. Don't forget you can 'like' the blog over on Facebook now for more craft project ideas.