DIY ORIGAMI TRIANGLE BOWLS.in craft, diy, origami, paper crafts
I absolutely love these geometric paper bowls. I'm always looking for new ways to store my stationery knick-knacks and these origami bowls are the perfect solution. If you've got a couple of minutes to spare and need a little bowl to store your own bits and pieces in this is the project for you.
SUPPLIES: Market Street My Minds Eye Paper Kit, Bone Folder, Glue Stick.
1. To start you need 3 squares of paper or cardstock, mine measured 5x5 inches. You could use scrapbook paper instead but I found that the cardstock created a sturdier box. It was harder to fold but worth the extra effort.
2. Fold the 1st square in half across the diagonal and crease. Use a bone folder to burnish the folds and make them sharp and crisp. Try to be as precise as possible when making the folds as this will help later on when you put your bowl together.
3. Fold the top corners down to meet the center point. Crease and open back out.
4. Take the bottom corner and fold it up to meet the center.
5. Repeat on the other 2 squares.
6. Tuck each triangle into the other.
7. Fold around and connect the 2 ends together in the same way to make your geometric bowl.
8. Use a little glue or double-sided tape to secure the bottom flaps in place to finish and fill with your goodies.
P.S. Let's be friends. Hit that 'like' button and follow along on Facebook.